Today's post is sponsored by the Barnes and Noble MasterCard!
Barnes and Noble is a huge part of our daily learning and weekly family trips - always has been. As the kids get older and moms get busier, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate easy online shopping experiences! Seriously. Please understand, I much prefer to stop by Barnes and Noble, grab a coffee and pick up my most favorite magazines that are not available anywhere else.
Lately though, that seems like a luxury that is just not happening at the moment. For back to school and our in-house learning I look forward to using the Barnes & Noble Mastercard. I save money, time and spend my driving time with little one, who is needing extra attention lately with all of the changing of schedules. A mom must have priorities! The Barnes & Noble Mastercard is of course, for cafe, NOOK, music, movies, games, bargain books and everything else found at Barnes & Noble! Yay!
- Barnes & Noble MasterCard is the best credit card for parents and college students purchasing textbooks, books, and supplies during the back-to-school season and beyond
- Get 5% back when you use your Barnes & Noble MasterCard to buy school supplies and textbooks at any Barnes & Noble store or at BN.com
- This also applies at campus Barnes & Noble bookstores
- 5% at back-to-school time can really add up
- Average cost for books and supplies last year was $1,225 at public colleges and $1,244 at private colleges*. Using the Barnes & Noble MasterCard for those purchases at campus Barnes & Noble bookstores or at BN.com could give you an immediate $60 savings.
- Receive a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card after your first purchase with the card
- Receive an additional $25 Barnes & Noble gift card every time you reach 2,500 points
- No annual fee for the Barnes & Noble MasterCardMake kid's books accessible and visible at all times to encourage reading!
What are some of your favorite picture books for kids?
Workbooks, Eye Wonder Books, First Readers and Wordcards are just a few of our go-to learning supplies from Barnes and Noble over-the-years!
I have so many books for kids and learning purposes, they add through the years and are constant resources for our entire family! (and the neighbor's kids)
Yes, this is a sponsored post. Any my opinions of Barnes and Noble being a must-stop-shop for back to school…and year-round educational and pleasurable places is my own! We love Barnes and Noble and completely appreciate the Barnes & Noble Mastercard credit card with no annual fee and money back!