Netflix Now Streaming: Puss in Boots, Yoga Kitty & Other Pet Fun! #StreamTeam #spon

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!


Introducing the world's greatest feline fighter, whose swashbuckling adventure-comedy series, The Adventures of Puss in Boots, comes to Netflix on Jan. 16.

Introducing Netflix's new adventure-comedy series, The Adventures of Puss in Boots - now streaming!

My daughter's cat needs his own TV show - Yogi Kitty!  It should be all about rival yoga studios - Downward Dogs and Cat Posers...or something like that.



Charlotte's Web - Whether your pet is a dog, cat...or pig - it's all love.

Clifford's Puppy Days - you think your dog eats a lot!


Jumanji on Netflix is a bit more wild than you want your pets to be - loads of fun!

Mom and Dad this is for you - 
Friends - Ross' Monkey and Rachel's "cat" - Enough Said!



Hot Chocolate with Marsh-Meows - the perfect winter treat!

Puss in Boots Kitty Bank - so easy and fun!




I am happy to be a part of the Netflix's Stream Team!  Opinions are my own - I have been a subscriber long before social media and I do not make suggestions I wouldn't watch myself. Enjoy!  
Also to Netflix, should you pick-up my new series idea for Yoga Cats and Dogs....I expect full credit and some sort of residual. :) Namaste kitties!

Comments