Umi Shoes For Kids - March Treat of the Month!

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!

Moms, enjoy Umi Shoe's March Treat of the month for girls, in three colors!  Have fun choosing!


At Umi Shoes - We know that sometimes the rec room can get messy. That's life. But here at Umi, we understand the importance of picking up after yourself—after all, this is the only world we've got. Every shoe we make uses child-safe materials, like non-toxic drum-dyed leathers and other environmentally friendly materials, and goes through a series of strict quality and safety tests. Always protected in recycled packaging, Umi's a brand that believes going green isn't just a trend, it's our responsibility. - Umi Shoes for Kids



I am an Umi Shoe ambassador!  Opinions are my own. (and yes, I buy Umi whether I blog for them or not.)

Comments

lek1427 said…
I have not tried Umi shoes for my 14 month old. Iam thinking about tryin some. He usually wears squeekers. I will let you know if I buy a pair!