Sticky Situations with Wet Ones!

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!

Mom Central and Wet Ones are looking for the most helpful, funniest or creative ways you deal with all of your ‘sticky situations’ with your kids!

Enter the Wet Ones Sticky Situation Contest!

We are big on messes at our house!

Getting the last bit of organic Greek yogurt!

This is last week's mess after "cooking"! Just a note - flour is harder to clean up than dried beans!

Flour is quite slippery!
 
My tips for sticky little ones -
 
My little one is so much messier than my older children.  It seems to be quite amusing to create massive messes daily.  After turning away for a second to get a whisk so little one could "cook", I returned to find the above mess.
Now, for "cooking" I find dried rice and dried beans work just as well and make fine "meals" and are so much less slippery and easier to clean up!
 
For travel messes I always have a fresh damp cloth in a reusable bag for the big gloppy messes, a clean shirt and Wet Ones for the little messes & germs!


Wet Ones is giving moms the opportunity to share all of the Sticky Situations we have found ourselves in and tips on how to deal with them through their Facebook Contest! Simply log on and share your story and tips, and you can be entered to win an iPad Mini or Six Flags Tickets! I just entered, it just takes a second and you may load a picture or not...your choice! - click here!

 
Winning prizes include; a brand new iPad mini and 3 sets of prize packs with tickets for 4 people to go to Six Flags.


I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.



Comments