Roasted Lime Chicken & Shrimp!

We are over-the-moon to partner with Wolf Gourmet for this delicious post! 


I have to say I have never actually cooked with anything like the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Convection Oven!   The last time I used a "toaster oven" it burnt the top and the middle was soggy.   I was not impressed and decided I didn't need one and that opinion stuck for twenty years.  This oven, however changed my mind and now I am hooked!  After reading about the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven I had it on my "must try" list for the past few years!  If I would have know just how amazing it was, I would have bought years ago!  The oven cooks like a dream whether you are baking, roasting, toasting or even just warming up!  

Shrimp roasted with a bit a olive oil on top is absolutely perfect for summer!

This Wolf Gourmet Convection Countertop Oven has - 

  • Advanced convection function
  • Integrated temperature probe
  • Precision temperature control
  • 6 Cooking modes
  • 5 Heating elements
  • Easy-glide rack
  • Removable crumb tray
  • Nonstick interior
  • Includes baking pan with broiling rack
  • Fits most 9” x 13” stoneware dishes
  • 5 year limited warranty

Preheat the Wolf Gourmet Convection Oven to Roast 350 degrees.

Add to the oven rack and baking pan - 

Chicken pieces - 1 pound
Olive Oil 
Lime - 1
Veggies - 1 1/2 cup (your choice) broccoli, carrots, parsnips & peppers
Fresh Thyme - 3 sprigs
Sea Salt 
Pepper

Squeeze the lime and sprinkle the spices including the thyme sprigs over the meat.
Cook at 350 for about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 pounds of shrimp and continue to cook 10 minutes or until done.
Remove when done!

Enjoy right away with fresh lime squeeze!

Turn off your Wolf Gourmet Oven and think about what you would like to cook next!

I have a recipe for chocolate breakfast muffins that we featured in our Instagram Stories that would without a doubt the tastiest muffins we've made.  The oven baked them perfectly!  



To buy your own Wolf Gourmet Oven please check out their website and other appliances.

Also available at Williams Sonoma!

For more of our recipes check out our page at The FEED FEED


This post is in collaboration with Wolf Gourmet.  Opinions are my own.  Yesss! This oven is nothing short of spectacular! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Intriguing information !Appropriate precisely what I was looking designed for!
“…obstacles you should not are available to end up being gave up to make sure you, only that should be damaged.”
by means of Adolf Hitler.