Spring Travel Favorites & A prAna Code!

We have happily teamed up with prAna for some spring favorites and a 15% off code for you! 


If you follow us on Instagram you know I travel - constantly and I have my most favorite things that are my go-to styles!  Styles for men and women - organic, fair trade, gorgeous hemp styles and recycled yoga, climbing and travel wear for everyone!  We are hooked!


In my opinion prAna rules the workout world with ethical, fair trade, hemp and organic styles that fit fantastic, wash well and stand up to wear! 

This Anorak Organic Jacket is my absolute favorite for chilly spring days and nights while I'm in Boulder, Colorado!  I highly recommend! 

These Momento Yoga pants look a bit plain on the shelf but the fit like a dream!  They look incredible and they are now one of my most favorite travel pants! 



prAna's Bindu pants couldn't be more travel perfect for spring and summer on-the-go! They come in green, black and blue - we think blue is summer happiness this season! 

Leave a comment and let us know which of these summer shirts are your favorite! 


This slouch tote is organic and carries anything and everything I cram in it!  
Making it my most used tote! 


Better coordination among the buyers [of organic cotton] means that Chetna can buy all our organic cotton and pay us a premium over conventional price. Thanks to this collaboration, our cooperatives, groups, and communities have received more funds as Fair Trade premiums. Over the last few years, some of these brands in the coalition have provided scholarships, desks, computers, bicycles for girls, lab equipment, and toilet renovations in schools where our children study. They have also supported vocational training for our girls in the village. - prAna


Pick your prAna favorites and use our code TRNBS18 for 15% off and free shipping!

Happy Traveling!

Yes, we have collaborated with prAna for this post. Opinions are my own and we all (except for little one whom doesn't fit yet...although he said to say that he has the Wolf hat and it fits nicely for hiking and his friends love it! ) wear prAna yoga gear, outerwear, jeans, tees and pretty much everything else they have. I very much support prAna and their ethical styles and company vision!


Comments