Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle For Family Movie Night Fun!


We are so happy to partner with Sony for this post! 

Have you seen the trailer for Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle?  Did you see it in theaters?  My life has been upside-over and I just didn't know.  I didn't know how funny it was.   Honestly, if I would have known how just plain happy and how much fun it was, I would have taken a much needed break and brought my kids to see it - and I absolutely would have just bought it when it came to digital!  

As it happens, I have a great job and was sent a digital copy so I thought how great that would be for our family movie night.  Oh, I was right (better late than not)!  

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is absolutely hilarious and constant action with the best characters!   I can't tell you how much we all laughed and how much it was enjoyed...it was so much fun my kids turned on the next morning for breakfast and I didn't argue, but grabbed my coffee to join!  

Jack Black as a 16 girl and the smolder and awkwardness of Dwayne Johnson  - 
can't stop laughing out loud! 

This is a great movie!


Four teenagers in detention discover an old video game console with a game they’ve never heard of.  When they decide to play, they are immediately sucked into the jungle world of Jumanji in the bodies of their avatars (Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and Karen Gillan).  They’ll have to complete the adventure of their lives filled with fun, thrills and danger or be stuck in the game forever!



Jumanji Gag Reel 

Laughing is good and laughing is happiness!  

Yes, this post is in collaboration with Sony.  Yes, opinions are my own.  YES! YES! YES! We all absolutely loved it.

Comments