Spring Sipp & Gin Cocktail!


We are so very pleased to team up with Sipp Organic Soda once again! Cheers!

I am a huge fan of Sipp Organic soda!  It's what I buy for my kiddos and for drinkies.  Great ingredients and none of the stuff I don't want for!  This weekend we celebrated our first picnic outside of the season.  The kids had these cocktails sans the gin, of course!

Ingredients - 

Sipp Organic Soda - Summer Pear flavor
Mint Leaves - fresh and organic
Cucumber 
Ice
Gin - we like small batch and handcrafted!

Muddle small mint leaf and small slice of cucumber in shaker glass.
Add one shot of Gin and 4 oz of Sipp and shake.
Strain into fresh glass of ice.
Top with mint leaf and cucumber slice!
Simple, fresh and light - Cheers!

Sipp Organic Soda is widely available at Target Stores!

Fresh Market, Whole Foods and now Moms Organic Market has as well!

For more locations see THIS!

Add lime for a new twist add lime and mint!


Weekends are made for fun!
We had fun making Mojo Berry Cocktails too - 
Vodka, blackberries, limes & Sipp Mojo Berry flavor!

My Notes:

Beach tote is from Anthropologie
Cocktail supplies from Wiliams Sonoma
I always use organic ingredients!
Picnic knife is Opinel


We had fun collaborating with Sipp Organic Soda on this cocktail post.  Opinions are my own.  I buy Sipp for my family whether sponsored or not! 


Comments