Simple Good Morning Porridge!

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!

Summer is still in full swing in the south (I'm currently in Birmingham), yet it's back to school time.  On mornings were you don't want to cook a full breakfast before work, school and everything moms do and rather than grabbing a packaged box of cereal - consider a simple breakfast.  Making steel cut oats doesn't require much effort and gives you that feeling of having made a "hearty" breakfast.


Try porridge with fresh berries, Korentji Cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg with a great cup of coffee or almond milk for the little ones and you have got yourself a simple and terrific way to start the day off!  And for the little ones, putting a teaspoon of brown sugar on top of the porridge makes it extra sweet!

My Notes:
I use organic fresh berries
Kitchen towel from Williams Sonoma (the brighter, the better)
I use Irish Steel Cut Oats
The tree cup makes me happy especially when I pretend I'm in the forrest from 
Yummy coffee is TOMS Roasting Co - try the Peru - fair trade happiness!

No, this is not sponsored.

Comments