5 Ways To Cleaning Fun & A Casabella Giveaway! #CasabellaClean
We are so very pleased to have Casabella sponsoring our post and giveaway today!
Spring is here! Spring is here! We are always ready for spring cleaning happiness! We clean green with vinegar, essential oils, eco-friendly cleaners and Casabella cleaning supplies. Just like food, what we use and what touches our skin and our little ones matters. Cleaning green is good for the whole family! ...and have you seeeen the sparkly sponges?
They had me at the sparkly sponges!
5 Ways To Have Cleaning Fun!
1. Turn the music up! 80's dance music anyone? Yes, really. Check Amazon Prime for the 80's playlists - they kind of rock! *pun intended*
2. Clean with Color! Color makes me happy! Yes, we buy Casabella cleaning supplies year-round. Have you seen their hot pink cleaning gloves?
3. Include your kids! Not in a "you have to clean because you're being punished" kind of way...but, a "WOOT! We GET to clean today"...kind of way. Yes, it really can be fun.
4. Divy it up. If everyone doesn't want to work together (my teens don't usually), then you can make a list and everyone can pick what they
5. Indulge! Clean until your heart's content and then treat yourself to a glass of organic, fair trade wine or some chocolate and coffee in your freshly cleaned house! You're welcome!
Casabella's Neon Collection Cleaning Pail & Mop get things started & the sparkly sponges are icing on top!
Casabella is giving away a fabulous Spring Cleaning Prize Pack to a equally fabulous little island studios reader! US only. Prize is shipped via company. Use or whether or not you actually clean with the supplies are all totally up to you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a sponsored post with Casabella. Opinions are my own. And yes, I absolutely buy Casabella year-round. (usually from BB&Beyond, Amazon and Whole Foods)