Sunday Brunch Happiness!

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!

Happy weekend, lovelies! 


My most favorite place to be on the weekends are my back yard sitting with my coffee, listening to the birds at my picnic table.  It is what spring is made for!  


Little one is calmer and happier outside - who isn't?


We make a eggie scramble with amazing organic eggs with fresh veggies and fruit on the side.  (I always top my eggs with chia seeds)


My Notes:

We love Vital Farms pasture eggs (organic and Verified Non-GMO)
Chia seeds and red palm oil - Nutiva
Onions
Sea Salt
Pepper 
Garlic
Tomato
Red Peppers

Any veggies you have fresh - Mushrooms are amazing too!

Picnic area
Freshly picked flowers
Blankies

Enjoy the sunshine, healthy food and family!

Happy weekend, Lovelies!  

Comments