Inspire, Reinvent & Recharge with Netflix! #StreamTeam #spon

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!


We are so happy to be a part of the Netflix Stream Team!


This month, inspire, reinvent and recharge with the help of Netflix!  Winter weather is warming and spring is approaching - time for a new you!  Inspire yourself and your kids to dream big!  Right now some of my most favorite movies are streaming on Netflix.  

If you follow Little Island Studios on Instagram, you already know that Chef  is one of my most favorite movies.  Watch it and see why! (it may be one of your new favorites too)  Ages teen and up. (a few curse words, no inappropriate scenes.)

Peace, Love & Misunderstanding!  THIS. This movie is one of my favorite movies - ever!  I know, you probably haven't seen it.  Make Peace, Love & Misunderstanding your next movie night!  The perfect mother-daughter movie - It is my teen daughter and I's go-to, needing inspiration and happiness movie.  (and go ahead and guess which character is my favorite ;)  Ages teen and up.

Need a more serious movie?  Catching Fire, the second movie in the Hunger Game series is out now on Netflix and it is my favorite so far out of the three movies.  Ages 13 and up.

Mr. Peabody & Sherman is one of the best kids movies out right now.  Mr. Peabody and his adopted son Sherman inspire kids to learn, find solutions and loyalty - we love it!  Ages 4 and up!


When Disney's Princess Diaries 2 came out years ago, my daughter and I watched it over and over.  It was one of our favorites!  We even re-created the mattress surfing scene for one of her birthdays. It was an absolute blast and this is still one of the loveliest movies we enjoy watching together.  Have you watched it with your littles?


We also love Disney's The Emperor's New Groove - we laugh out loud and Cronk is our favorite character!

Disney's Mulan is also on Netflix!  A strong daughter saves her father and her country - love!




I am pleased to be a part of Netflix.  Opinions are my own.  Every movie suggested are my picks.  (I am a huge fan of Netflix - sponsored or not)

Comments