Chuggington's Snow Rescue Trailer, DVD & A Winter Scarf!

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!

It begins!  Don't you just love snowy weather and the entire holiday season?  I completely love it!  Little one is a fan of Chuggington and this new Snow Rescue DVD looks like just winter perfect, I've already added it to my Amazon cart!  Check out the trailer and see what you think.  It makes me want to get out my favorite scarf! 
On December 9th Chuggington: Snow Rescue is traveling home to DVD from Anchor Bay Entertainment and Ludorum! This all new winter collection is a must-have for your little conductor this holiday season! Get your readers into the holiday spirit with this fun clip from the release: 



Snow Rescue Trailer!

This is not sponsored.

Comments