Ceylon Cinnamon Chocolate Coconut Pancakes!

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!


Today we are participating in a fun Stonyfield Organic Yogurt Recipe!  





February is National Pancake Month!  Did you know that?  In my house, every month is pancake month!  In my opinion cinnamon and chocolate go with absolutely everything, so we are always making versions of this yummy recipe.


I have been traveling and this is a small recipe for myself and the younger kids.  So double the batch if you have lots to feed or a teenager! ;)


1 1/2 Cups of Spelt Flour
1 Teas of Baking Powder
2 Teas of Ceylon Cinnamon
1/3 Cups of shredded 70 - 100% Chocolate
1/3 Cups of Shredded Coconut

1 Large Egg
3/4 Cup of Stonyfield Greek Yogurt - Plain
2 Tbs of Brown Sugar
3/4 Cups Whole Organic Milk 
1 Teas of Vanilla

Pure Maple Syrup and Unsalted Grass Fed Butter to top!

Heat skillet to medium heat.
Put all of your dry ingredients into a bowl.
Put all of your wet ingredients into mixing bowl and slowly mix in dry ingredients.
Add a touch of whole milk if needed.   
Drop spoonfuls into heated skillet and flip after a minute.
Enjoy hot with pure maple syrup and real butter!





My Notes:

This recipe is super easy, especially when I am traveling - yes, I travel with my foodie gear.
Please join me on my foodie and traveling fun on Instagram!
I use only organic and/or Non GMO ingredients.
I am so pleased to be a Stonyfield Blogger, whether you use Stonyfield or not - please use organic ingredients - so incredibly important these days!

I have gotten several questions...the bowl is from West Elm! 


This is a fun recipe with Stonyfield.   Opinions are of course my own and I was buying Stonyfield Organic products long before I joined them as a blogger! 

Comments

Yum!! How did I miss National Pancake Month - I'm the pancake queen - I'll make up for it in March.