Today's post is sponsored by Best Buy - your tech holiday destination!
Blue Shirts and Geek Squad Agents are passionate, highly trained, knowledgeable and impartial so they can help ensure you get the perfect gifts for your family and friends…and yourself
- Phones: At Best Buy you can see and try all of the phones, carriers, plans and accessories under one roof with industry-leading trade-in options
- Tablets: Best Buy is the only place in America where customers can see all of the latest and greatest tablets.
- Computing: Best Buy features the best selection, advise, services and support in computing. They help set the market by working with the industry's tech leaders to develop a highly specialized and innovative assortment of laptops, many of which are only available at Best Buy.
- Mobile Accessories: Best Buy has one of the largest selections of accessories and wearables this holiday. Bluetooth speakers, smartwatches, health & fitness gear and headphones will truly rule holiday.
- Gaming: Best Buy is THE destination for gaming this holiday. Not only dodo they have the latest Xbox and PlayStation consoles, but the hottest game releases and everything else you need for a great gaming experience.
- Music/Movies/Musical Instruments: Best Buy offers terrific deals on the best entertainment stocking stuffers.
- Digital Imaging: Best Buy features the newest selection of cameras, accessories and advise so you can find the perfect gift or capture your own holiday memories.
- Tech Services: Best Buy is home of the Geek Squad for help installing, repairing, troubleshooting, optimizing and offering all sorts of technical advice from every Best Buy store, in-home, online and by phone.
Starting 12/1/13 - 1/18/14 you can have 15% off Health & Fitness, Fisher Price and Mattel Toys - pick up goodies for the kids and don't forget a little something for you.
Get 10% off Headphones & Portable Speakers (excludes beats, bose and Sony) sounds perfect for workouts.
This has been compensated post in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.