DisneyJunior.com has been entirely re-built to offer kids 2-7 even more fun with their favorite Disney Junior characters no matter what device they're on – desktops, tablets or smartphones. The site also has added more than 20 new play-along mobile games and activities.
Overall, the responsive redesign includes:
· Optimal mobile compatibility across tablets, smartphones and desktop
· Tablet-first design specifically for preschoolers and the way they play
· Simple, intuitive interface that is consistent across devices
· Easy, kid-friendly navigation
· Ability to surface content more visibly throughout the site
· More than 20 new mobile optimized games and activities, including the debuts of "Jake's Never Land Rescue" and "Doc's Interactive Clinic for Stuffed Animals and Toys," and lots more.
"Kids today are growing up with a multitude of devices so we want them to have the richest, most consistent experience possible with DisneyJunior.com regardless of how they're getting to the site," said Lauren DeVillier, Vice President of Digital Media, Disney Channels Worldwide. "We considered how, when and where kids interact with the site, and designed to meet those evolving needs."
DisneyJunior.com is the official digital hub for all things Disney Junior. The site features exclusive videos, games, printable "Make" activities and access to live and on demand full episodes of all kid's favorite Disney Junior shows. Whether it's helping Doc treat her toys in "Doc McStuffins' Clinic," playing "Sofia's Enchanted Garden," finding the perfect "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" or "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" picture to color or watching their favorite videos, DisneyJunior.com delivers the ultimate Disney Junior fan experiences across digital devices.
This is not a sponsored post. We like Disney Junior and though you may too! Enjoy!