Sunday, July 14, 2013

Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel Coming To DVD!

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!


This is not a sponsored post!  So I decided to be a "cool" mom (I know, you're so surprised) and let my kiddos watch Phineas and Ferb this Spring....  Let me just say - LOVE it!    I ... I mean the kids now have DVDs and we stream it as well.  ;)  Enjoy!

For the first time ever, a landmark animated adventure where two worlds collide, Phineas and Ferb team up with Marvel Super Heroes (Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk)


Coming to DVD October 1st!

Episodes:

  1.  1 - “Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel”
  2. 2 - “Fly on the Wall”
  3. 3 - “Sidetracked (Part 1 and 2)”
  4. 4 - “Primal Perry (Part 1 and 2)”
  5. 5 - “Backyard Hodge Podge”
  6. 6 - “Where’s Pinky”
  7. 7 – “Knot My Problem/Mind Share"                                                                                       Run Time:  Approx. 145-minutes of content
Thank yous to Disney for information and picture.  This is not a sponsored post.  I The Kids really like Phineas and Ferb!



No comments: