AT&T's No Texting While Driving - It Can Wait Campaign!

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!

It is incredible to me that adults (and teens) text while driving!?  We all absolutely know the dangers and it goes on everyday anyway.  I know this because everytime I go some where someone comes close to hitting me and it is always someone on the phone!  We need to be setting good examples for our kids and this is not the way to do it.

I am an advocate for AT&T’s It Can Wait campaign so I know the consequences of texting while driving. But AT&T’s latest commuter survey discovered that while most adults recognize the dangers, almost half of them still do it (49%). More so than teens (43%)! What once was considered more of a generational problem among teens, considering they send 5 times more text messages than adults, is really a much bigger issue for adults. In fact, 40% of adults even call it a “habit.”


We need your help to put an end to texting and driving. Only through conversation and peer pressure can we do something, so please help me spread this message.


Check out ATT in USA Today  this morning, and the Today Show mentioned it as well. 

For more information on the It Can Wait campaign and to pledge to never text and drive 
go to AT&T It Can Wait website.

Happy Easter Weekend Lovelies and Please, 
No Texting While Driving!


I am happily an ATT brand ambassador and no, I never ever text whilst driving!

Comments

Osito said…
This is a great reminder! Thanks for posting this!
Unknown said…
Great message! And I love that you used the word whilst! :-)
Nicki said…
Thanks so much, so important!! And the word "whilst" is ever-so much fun to say! I love to say it whilst I'm talking about...oh, everything! ;D Happy weekend to you both!
Susie Buetow said…
One of my 18 year olds loves to use "whilst" ... lol No texting during driving. You would think that this is a given but people choose to ignore it. THanks for helping to spread the message.
Nicki said…
Haha, that's funny...such a fun word! And thanks so much for commenting (and not texting whilst driving ;)