a favourite bedtime story, The Goodnight Train!

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow in family fun!

I am quite often asked my opinion about parenting, products, disciplining and teaching...basically "all things mom".   Today I want to share one of our favourite bedtime stories, we have worn out and by "worn out"  I mean milk spilled on it and soaked through so when I open it, the pages tear and the little ones says "uh oh". It has been a favourite for years since it came out (in 2006). 

This morning I went to look at a new copy on Amazon (of course) and it is a great price. Thought I would share with you,  The Goodnight Train!  Do you have it or have you read it?
The Goodnight Train by June Sobel and fabulous pictures by Laura Huliska-Beith



The fun verse is written by June Sobel and the art is by Laura Huliska-Beith one of our favourite illustrators!


The Goodnight Train on Amazon, hardcover for $6.80 (and free shipping if you have Prime)

Look for upcoming article on what you can do and create with your lovely milk soaked and torn children's picture books.  It'll be fun:)

Have  a wonderful week and happy reading!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm
going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
for something completely unique.
P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!
My page - click through the following internet site