Raw Materials Design!

 
I am absolutely loving the new company, Raw Materials DesignRaw Materials has practical and very functional products, sewn from heavy-duty, unrefined 100% cotton, they're designed to last. Details like French seams and rugged top-stitching make them tough-as-nails, everyday workhorses that will last for years without special attention, care or coddling.  I received the child apron and dinner napkin, I liked them so much...then I washed them and ohhhh my!  They are absolutely fabulous, they fray around the edges (they're supposed to) they get softer and wow are are built to work!  I love the looks of them as well, it is quite hard to buy a child's apron without it being "cutesie" (something my tween is not fond of) and the adult apron is stylish, ready to work with a purely classic look! (I am also not fond of "cutesie"...think "kiss the chef")  I am so VERY pleased with these products and become more pleased everytime I use and wash them!
 
The lovely dinner napkins and rectangular placemats!





Dish towels in red and navy blue...ahhhhh!

















They also have gorgeous totes perfect for magazines, kid's book and toys!  (they're on sale too!)

Check out Raw Materials Design for yourself at their website Raw Materials Design

Their Facebook page Raw Materials on FB

and Raw Materials now on Twitter! @rawmaterialsdes







I received product for this review, and no other compensation, opinions, as always are mine alone.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree with you, these are absolutely lovely! :)
Whit said…
I love the red stuff! So clean and simple looking. Love! Thanks for sharing.
I agree. I love the look of these.
Anonymous said…
I visited multiple websites but the audio quality
for audio songs current at this website is truly wonderful.